Header Ads Widget

test

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Monday, June 26, 2023

Grateful that Rajasthan Royals take care of my finances so that I can focus on my cricket: Yashasvi Jaiswal

Yashasvi Jaiswal
Yashasvi Jaiswal. (Photo Source: Alex Davidson-ICC/ICC via Getty Images)

Indian cricketer and Rajasthan Royals' flamboyant southpaw Yashasvi Jaiswal credited the IPL franchise for managing his finances in order for him to be fully invested in the game. The Rajasthan opener relished an outstanding season in the recently concluded IPL 2023, as he collected 625 runs, lacing it with five half-centuries and one ton at an average of 48.08. 

Yashasvi made massive strides to get on top of his game since selling panipuri on the streets of Mumbai and somehow managing funds for his cricket coaching during his early days. The southpaw opened up on his finances and credited Rajasthan’s role in helping him focus on his game.

“The primary thing for me is cricket; that’s my focus. I think in this matter, I have received a lot support from Rajasthan Royals. They manage me financially; the franchise guides me on how I should invest my money. They take care of my finances so that I can focus on my cricket. I am really grateful and have immense respect for all the franchises which are doing this for their players,” Yashasvi was quoted as saying by The Indian Express.

“To date, I have managed myself really well. First, I trust my decisions. Secondly, I try and spend on things necessary for me. For example, I need a good diet, a good home for the family. I won’t say that I don’t spend much, I do, but not on anything unnecessary,” he added.

He further highlighted the significance of the experience gained while playing in the top-tier league and how it has helped him grow as a person. 

“It also depends on person to person (relations). I have been playing for the last three-four years of IPL cricket. I have seen things, I know the dos and don’ts. I am also experienced now, and I try to make fewer mistakes and just want to focus on my game,” said Yashasvi.

The left-handed batter has been included in team India’s Test squad for the tour of West Indies. The Rohit Sharma-led side will contest a two-match Test series followed by three ODI matches, running from July 12 to August 1.



from CricTracker https://ift.tt/3eQ9him

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot